All Children Flourishing – Igniting the Greatness of Our Child


Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations › View or edit your browsing history After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

8 reviews for All Children Flourishing – Igniting the Greatness of Our Child

  1. Jeremiah Ovard

    Life ChangingI was immediately intrigued and captivated by this book to the point I could not put it down and read it within a day of purchasing.I was a little skeptical with how easy the consequence system seemed. At the same time, I was so tired of the negative energy that I was spending each day dishing out consequences and was hopeful that with this new method, I would not have to be so drained by the constant negativity of my prior consequence system. I liked the idea of using all the energy I already was using, but transform it into positivity.I determined to dive right in and try this out. The response has been immediate. My children are flourishing. Usually by bedtime I am so exhausted by all the negative energy of the day, not anymore! My life is surrounded by positivity. The nurtured heart approach is life-Changing!! A MUST read!

  2. Edgar Rodriguez

    Ponting the positive sounds easy but it takes a lot a dedicationI liked how the author portion the book and the weight he gave to his facts. He spent about 85% giving examples how to apply the system. The other 15% the author stated the facts providing in what school system gave him the opportunity to prove his system and the positive results statistics proven it.This book is definitely for parents who want to improve his parents skills no matter the age of your kid. However I really think this method should be extrapolated and applied to all your love ones and coworkers. Treat people well and more than likely you will be treated well in return.I gave a good rating because the book is about trying to teach you the system and not the author self promoting himself. Books that get to teach me and find a way to add humor, for those I reserved my 5 start rating.

  3. Salina

    Should be required reading for all people, at least …Should be required reading for all people, at least in the USA!Especially for parents, teachers, anyone who’s life has children as a part of it on a consistent basis.Thank you, Howard!

  4. jdb

    Great BookGreat Book – These ideas appear to have tremendous merit. Wish I had read it when my children were young as I feel I could have done an even better job.

  5. Laura Mahon

    HIGHLY recommend to anyone who works with childrenAn excellent read for teachers, parents, and anyone that works with children. You’ll have those ‘AHA!’ moments all throughout this book. Glasser’s approach is deeply committed to children’s well being and practicing Nurtured Heart will make you a more consistently empathetic person all around. HIGHLY recommend.

  6. Kristin M J

    Five StarsAnother wonderful book packed full of useful information by Howard Glasser.

  7. Shona Pirie

    InspiredWhat a wonderful approach . Totally makes sense . Seeing changes in my child in a few days if using techniques mentioned .

  8. GeorgiaKT

    I love this book.Howard Glasser’s method of child psychology is different from any other that I have ever read about. My child can be difficult at times, or unique, as Howard would call him. Applying Howard’s methods is working.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *